W. Thomas Hodgson, MBA
- Mr. Hodgson is an independent financial consultant and Chairman of Greenbrook Capital Partners Inc.
- Mr. Hodgson has previously served as a consultant and advisor to the Chairman of Magna International, one of the world’s largest automotive suppliers
- Also previously served as a consultant to, and as President and CEO of, Magna Entertainment Corp, and as a Director of MI Developments Inc.
John Kanellitsas, MBA
- Mr. Kanellitsas is the Chief Operating Officer of Geologic Resource Partners, an investment manager focusing on global mining and metals resource industries
- John has worked in financial markets and asset management for over two decades with positions at prominent investment banks and money management firms in San Francisco, New York and Sun Valley, ID. He has been a director of numerous private and public companies and currently also serves as a director of Kiska Metals Corporation
- He has a Masters of Business Administration from University of California at Los Angeles and a BS degree in Mechanical Engineering from Michigan State University
Franco Mignacco, MBA
- Mr. Mignacco is the President of Minera Exar, Lithium Americas’ operating subsidiary in Argentina. He is responsible for overseeing the development of the Cauchari-Olaroz lithium project, as well as for overseeing relations with local governments and communities.
Michael Cosic, MBA, CFA
Chief Financial Officer
- Mr. Cosic is a business executive with 20 years of experience in a variety of industries.
- Prior to joining Lithium Americas, Mr. Cosic was Vice President Business Development at ADP Inc.
- He has considerable experience in evaluating, structuring, managing and executing global transactions.
Gary Cohn, MBA, JD
- Mr. Cohn is the Vice-President, Mergers and Acquisitions of Magna International Inc.
- He has been employed by Magna or one of its subsidiaries for a total of 17 years.
- He holds a Bachelor of Mathematics degree from the University of Waterloo, an MBA from York University and a Juris Doctor degree from Osgoode Hall Law School.
Gerry Feldman, CPA, CA
- Mr. Feldman is the Vice President of Corporate Development and Chief Financial Officer of Pinetree Capital Ltd.
- Before joining Pinetree, Mr. Feldman was a senior Partner at a number of accounting firms where he provided services to clients, specializing in audits for public companies, securities dealers and mutual fund dealers.
- He is a Chartered Accountant with 30 years of mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, and financial experience and sits on a number of public company boards.
Constantine Karayannopoulos, BASc, MASc, PEng
- Chairman of Molycorp.Inc
- Former President, CEO, and Director of Neo Material Technologies Inc
- Mr.Karayannopoulos is a Director of the Canada China Business Council and a member of the Board of Advisors to the Department of Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry at the University of Toronto.
Myron Manternach, MBA
- Mr. Manternach is the President of Castle Grove Capital, a consulting firm that provides strategic and financial advice to investment firms and portfolio companies.
- He is a consultant to the investment committee of Geologic Resource Partners, an investment fund specializing in the mining and metals sector, and he leads the fund’s initiatives in distressed investing, restructurings and structured financings.
- He has 20 years of experience in managing investments, with significant experience in the natural resources and technology sectors, and currently serves on the board of directors of Wellgreen Platinum Ltd. and Rathdowney Resources Ltd…
- Mr. Marchi is the Principal of the Marchi Group, a global strategic consultancy based in Geneva, Switzerland.
- He is active in global affairs, with a professional career that spans both the private and public sectors.
- He was a Federal Member of Canadian Parliament for 15 years, during which he served as a Cabinet Minister in Citizenship and Immigration, Environment, and International Trade.
- After leaving the political arena, Mr. Marchi was appointed as Canadian Ambassador to the World Trade Organization and the UN Agencies, in Geneva, where he served for 5 years, including being elected Chairman of the World Trade Organization General Council.
- Mr. Pirie is an accomplished mining executive with over 29 years of experience in exploration and production companies.
- He was previously the President and Chief Executive Officer of Breakwater Resources Ltd. and prior to that, he held a series of progressively more senior positions during a distinguished 20 year career at Placer Dome Inc., including Chief Financial Officer, and President and Chief Executive Officer of Placer Dome Canada, and Executive Vice President of Placer Dome Inc.
- Mr. Pirie also has extensive board of director experience having served on a number of boards, including the Mining Association of Canada.